Monday, January 10, 2005

Disturbance..

Yesterday night received my friend`s call,1stly i`m very happy to get his call from singapore,and after tat he told me tat he found out my friend`s e-mail n some else n got into my blog to have a look,n he seems so happy and proud with it,din realized tat i`m very mad for wat he did.I told him tat i was very tired liao after working to end up the phone quickly,i scared i`ll scold at him if the conversation continued.He has been asking for her information for very long time n i din give him till now.After he noes many things,everywan will noe bout my things n tats not wat i wan,i like to stay private for sth.
Its not her fault,hope she wun misunderstand for tat i asked her to remove my link from her blog,i`m sorry..I dun mind to let her friend to c my blog,but i wun allow him in my blog..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home