Sunday, January 09, 2005

Occurance

Just now,i met the girl again,a girl i dunno totally,she seems like recognize me oso,n gave me a smile,very pretty leh.I met her since last sunday,1st day for me to work here,tat time 1stly met her at lrt station,then after tat have to change to ktm n tat time i was about late,then i saw the gal oso hurrying to the ktm station,so only i noticed her appearance.So ngam,the 9.30 train went away liao,so the next train will be 9.58,i`ll be late for the 1st day for my job,i guess she`s oso working at midvalley.So i keep an eye when i`ve reached midvalley n to my suprise she works here oso,somewhere north court level 1,coz she was oso late n was hurrying to work.At night,to my suprise i met her again at ktm station ,so i noe tat her working hour is just the same,10 to 10.So the second day when i went home i cc wheter she`s there or not n i saw her again.
But these few days i din c her n then today morning seems like waiting for her appearance when i took ktm to work,n then i met her again.Seems like every Sunday she looks more pretty,too bad i dunno her.I guess today i`ll have a good mood whole day for the pretty gal smile..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home