Wednesday, December 29, 2004

3rd day at work

Today is my third day at work,dunno y,i start to like the work liao,coz the staff there very good,got lenglui n most of all the office is definitely comfortable,but i`ve already gave out the letter of resignation,so it is not good for me to stay there although the HR asked me not to resign.I`ve settle down my job and it is much more easier for me,feel very man3 zhu2 when i`ve done things i should done.Afternoon,my department`s head asked me to go for lunch together,after i follow only i noe she wanna gave us a treat,thanks for her.Feel quite strange for me to have lunch together with another 5 gals,dunno where to locate my eyes.Somemore wan lenglui receptionist sitting beside on the round table,although she is much more elder than me,so gonna wait for everywan finish their lunch.Although there are many lenglui in the office,but this is oso another reason i wanna quit the job,although so many lenglui my eyes very enjoy,but after long term working in an 80% gals environment,i scared i`ll become sisy,so it is better for me to quite the job,but then cannot c lenglui everyday liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home