Thursday, December 23, 2004

Got my job

Today went for my interview.Morning scared couldn`t find the place,so i decided to go there earlier.As i was too lucky to find the office without any difficulties,i reached the place 9.10,50 minutes earlier than the appointment,but i still decide to get in 1st.How stupid am i ,i keep on push on the front door,but the door doesn`t move,so i look at the receptionist(quite lenglui leh),then only i noe i should pull the door,hope tat the HR didn`t c tat i can`t open the door..Walked in the office,my 1st feel is the office environment very good,mostly made of green glasses,got few pots of plants,like a garden,so i would be willing to work there for few months..The receptionist lead me to a conference room n asked me to fill up the form and wait,so i did wat she told n then wait there.Waited quite a long time,about 40 minutes,then the HR manager came in,just as the appointment time,10 am.Little nervous,coz this is my 1st time interview for office job,somemore the HR manager oso quite lenglui,seems like sth wrong with the company,y so many lenglui inside,n then seems like i din c many guys there today,maybe they are in the office.The manager quite kind n polite,little suprised tat she talk to me using chinese,maybe scared i can`t speak fluently in english.She din ask me much question,maybe because this is just a small job,or maybe she got a cold can`t talk much,then she asked me to start work on next monday(how stupid n i again written tat i`ll be able to work after christmas,not noticing tat 26th is a sunday),n then suprisingly the salary quite good,n the working hour is normal.So excited to get my 1st job,although i`m again alone there coz the positions there are full n i dun have time to inform my friend to join me there.Maybe this will be another chances for me to learn to communicate n noe more friends.
In the evening,i`ve to open a saving account for the job,so i head for the bank.The bank`s working efficiency very cha leh,i took me 2 hours to open an saving account,wat lar,if everyday got 12 person open accounts,then the bank gonna open for 24 hours liao..But I`m still very excited coz i got my job liao....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home