Thursday, November 25, 2004

normal day

Today whole day nth to do,slept till afternood only wake up,sleep until sien.Compare to those stpm students,I feel little sorry as they`re so busy with their projects n studies while i`m sleeping n wasting time whole day.I can only wish them all the best to them and hope their projects will be successful..
Feeling sorry about myself,i open the TOEFL preparation cd then took a test.Well the exam is computer based n of coz no speaking section n nobody marks for my essay,so i din do the essay.What i did is just listening,comprehension section n grammar section.Feeling suprised,the average mark i got is quite ok ,if in real exam the marks can take it as a reference to get in U,so i`m quite happy for that.But is is also quite tiring facing the computer for two hours some else the program is in low resolution.After tat i practise my flute for bout 3 hours till my toungue very tired.Anyway,i`ve finished practised wan more song for competition n now there is just wan more song left.I no need to be too worry bout this sat.`s practise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home