Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Suprises..

YEah,today i`ve almost settled my university application,both to NTU n NUS,now just left NTU payment n scholarships application for the two university,haven`t figure out what and how to write my self-recommendation letter,maybe wan or two days later.
To my suprise,when i was posting the register letter to university at pos malaysia,i received a call from an unknown number,after some conversation then i noe tat i was offered an interview for a general clerk vaccancy in OSIM.Can`t believe it,as i just simply left my contact in Jobstreet.com.my and then the 2nd day i`m called for interview.Hope i can get the job,so tat i have a salary to full-fill my dreams,a chromatic tuner,teeth braces,music stand or if can a cello or laptop,seems like too far away(allowed me to dream for few seconds),actually some income for me to yam cha or go for outings then enough liao.
2nd suprise is i received a call from my friend who has migrated to Australia n now she`s back for holiday,she used to sit beside me during form 5,quite nice the person.So i phoned her back when i went home n we chat for sometime as we din contact long time liao,coincidently she oso went to genting on 20,21,seems like everywan is there,no wander Datuk Lim can become tat rich..Maybe later will call some friends out for gathering as i missed my school wan4 ren2 yan4 by participating National Chinese Orchestra Competition final.Hmm,feel like my more n more of my classmates will be splited into different locations in the world when U. starts ,although most of them will be at Singapore....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home