Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Results,Travels,Vaccancies...

Today is the day i`ve travelled around KL whole day.Morning,took lrt to titiwangsa station n then took bus to school to get my UEC result slip n SPM cert.,besides certify those photocopy certs,to my suprise i met some friends coincidently as we didn`t call any others b4 tat.Wasted for some time to wait for the deputy headmaster back to his office.
After tat i oso got my paid by helping a teacher to convert audio cassete to cd,tats my 1st income for december 2004.After everything had been settled,i took bus to kota raya to take bus to subang.B4 reaching kota,i gave a try to stop at Chow kit to look for a sales assistant vaccancy at a musical instrument store.When i reached the front door,there was a notice for vaccancy,but i was disappointed to find out tat the job is already occupied.So i continued my "journey" to kota.when i passed by Starbucks,i oso gave a try to c wheter there`s a vaccancy.The manager asked me to fill the form n i`ll be notify soon,seems like the chance to get the job isn`t high.So i continued my journey to subang.Although the bus is air-conditioned,it is still stuffy and the journey is quite a long time,wat a torture.When i`ve reached subang,i head for IDP to get my result.Little disappointed when i noe tat i got 6.5 in the exam,anyway ,i`m satisfied with the result as i didn`t prepare much n the result is enough to help me into U.
I`m quite short of time to settle the payment for U application.I hurried to the bank to buy a bank draft after lunch hoping to send those supporting documents to U. but only noticed tat i din photostat my birth cert.,so i have to settle it tomorow,its not so hurry actually as the closing date is after 3 weeks.
When i got out of the bank,i saw a clerk vaccancy sticking at the front door,yeah,i`m just looking
for the job,so i called to the admission office immediately n i`m so stupid to told him tat i would be coming over there the moment.So i typed my job application letter in 5 minutes n then prepared some documents n then sent it to the admission office.After 10 days camp,my english level oso dropped much leh and i`ve forgotten many things when typing the letter.I`ll be notify later oso ,maybe for an interview ,or it is better tat i`ll be hired straightly..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home