Monday, December 27, 2004

1st day at work

Morning ,i went to the office ,as i dun have a pass,i can`t enter the front door.So i waited for stuff who went in and asked her(80% female staffthere) to bring me in.Then i`ve found the HR manager with the help of wan account dept. staff,thanks for her help,so i was asked to sit there to wait.Waiting nervously there,i oso observed the working environment,hardly c any male staff in the office,the few male staff i oso can recognize them all today,so of coz there are lengluis in the office,although i dunno any of them.Every staff have to wear uniform which is just a latte-colour t-shirt wif logo,n then the HR staff wrongly brought me gals t-shirt,alar,wasted my time,no wander the cutting so small for m size.I was taught to do stuff i have to do n there was a little messy for me to do it for the 1st day.And for the account clerk,there are six of them including me n others 5 are females.I was shocked to c so much data need me to enter as 24,25,26 are off days while the outlets are still selling things,I have to make many calls to outlets to ask them to fax some needed documents.I stayed there till 8pm without any ot n i`ve just finished 24th data.Four other clerks were still there when i left,n those accountants,seems like others clerk salary are lower than mine`s from their reaction when they asked me,shocked me for tat.I`m thinking of quiting the job tomorow as today i was asked to go interview for a music school wif salary 1500 a month,i`m looking forward for tat job as music is my soul,i`ll be more enjoy there wif my interest besides 50% more salary,even though i can`t get it,i can find a job better.So tomorow i have to ask wheter i can quit the job not...Although can`t c lenglui there n the working environment there is considered good,got 4 .5 stars out of 5,n the others staff quite friendly,just the load of job is not very equal to the salary paid..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home