Saturday, January 01, 2005

Last day of 2004 n last day for my job

Today,is my last day for the job.Although the job is quite underpaid as one person gonna do two persons` stuff n everywan in my department is complaining,i still feel like dunwan to leave,maybe because people there treat me very good.So in the afternoon,i ate lunch wif them together.This time i took away the food back to the office to eat.Again the whole table only me wan guy,not very used to eat in such circumstance,quite torture,coz opposite me is wan lenglui,beside me oso,dunno where to situate my eyes again,so i finished my lunch as soon as possible.If i`m very talented in tackling gals,i would get there hp number,but since tat i`m not,so i din get their number..And then today i oso learned how to use photostat machine,quite advance the new photostat machine,n now i believed tat i will be able to work in a photostat shop.
As today is my last day,i will not work too long,so i left at about 5.30,then i called my friend to meet them at midvalley.There are watching kung fu,so when i reached there at 6.30 they show haven`t end as the show start at 5.15,so i walked around.I saw many job vacancy,i dun like to be a cloths promoter as i can`t learn anything for tat and it is just wasting time,so i headed for the it world.There are oso many job vacancy,so i went in to a computer shop n being interviewed for the job,now i`ve much experienced no matter for scholarship interview or job interview.When i was talking with the manager,my friends called me two time,alar i`m interviewing,y call me this time.After tat the manager said tat he have to inform hq to decide.B4 tat i`m working at sales administration at OSIM hq,everyday urging outlets for fax,now i`m working at outlets for the computer shop,but i wun be urged as sales admin only urge for outlet`s manager..
After tat we went to Kim garry for dinner,dunno y so many people there,although the food there only okok.And then the waitress very kacau,so we told her we`ll serve ourself.As we are sitting beside the window,n out of 7 person there only yin xin wan gal,so we keep on look outside hunting..And when we were eating there,there is a guy keep on looking inside,n his look is very tak boleh tahan,stupid lar,when we start eating there he was there n when we left he was still there.And when i`m eating,the manager called me back n ask me wheter can work start from today,of coz i wun work for the new year,so i told him tat i`ll reply him later.But i`ll take the job as it is quite conviniet to get to midvalley besides the music shop din call me back..
The shopping complex closed about 10 as there isn`t any countdown activity,so i took ktm back wif friends.Shocked me when i saw so many people crowded at the station,n we waited quite long for the train.I reached home at bout 11 then i watch Double hero until new year liao oso dunno,after tat received sms from friends only noe tat it is new year liao.I wanna reply but the line is quite conjested and i kept on failed to send msg,i can send it only after sometime..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home