Saturday, January 08, 2005

Working

Long time since i`ve post the last post.Now I`m working six days a week from morning 10 to at night ten,so i`ll never c the sunset everyday,just the same neon like in midvalley,n i`m now posting this blog in the computer shop.
Working as a sales,i`ve got the opportunity to speak english everyday n i believe tat my english speaking will improve much after wan month.Besides,my sales skills oso improve days by days n now everyday i sell wan notebook,tats enough for me,n i`ll reward myself by having my lunch with bread story tarts which i like most.
Although this job is quite easy n i learned sth for it,it consumes too much time,i hardly have any time for myself as when i get back home i`ll sleep straight over ,besides it is quite boring by continuing the same routine everyday n whenever there isn`t customer i have to sit there without doing anything.But every sales job is about the same,i can`t complain much,just the working hour maybe too long,i must have a time for music n swimming.
tats all for now,or not i`ll be scolded for surfing net too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home