Friday, January 14, 2005

Primary classmate

Yesterday at night when i was still working,suddenly saw my friend`s mum walked into my shop n seems like i`ve seen b4,then followed by her at the back.I can`t really confirm tat it was her,coz since graduated i`ve never seen her b4,but i got a feel she`s my primary schoolmate.So i looked at her again n she look back too,now i`m more sure tat she`s tat friend,but still dun dare to call her,as if its the wrong person,i`ll be in a weird circumstance.So i sent her a mail to made a comfirmation,n then suprisingly she replied me n said tats her,she oso recognized me but oso dun dare to call.She just look the same as in primary school,just tat time she got short hair,now with long hair.So happy to c a friend which haven`t seen for so many years.She has been studying in australia for the past few years n later will continue to study there.I din sleep well yesterday for tat i`m too happy for tat..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home