Saturday, July 02, 2005

Shock

Just now i logged in into the Hostel Management System again,shocked to c tat my application status was changed form "accepted" to "under review" again,wat on earth happening??So i checked my mail to c whether there`re mail from NUS,only realized there aren`t double room in the hall i applied for but there was an error in the application system,so i`ll be allocated in a single room.Should be a good news to me,since tat i prefer my own private room n no need to worry bout my belongings..But then the fees will be higher now..Should not be any problem gua,just then the application status there still make me confuse,although they`ve informed me by mail,maybe still haven update the system..what a shock!!!huh!!!Make me got sth to worry about in my trip,hope tat they reply my mail today,n then i can put aside everything,but even not,i oso have to put aside,coz trip is to enjoy n relaxe...alar..frustrated...tonight can`t sleep liao....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home