Saturday, June 04, 2005

Tomorow will be my last day..Yeah!!!

Shit!!!Wat a damn company!!!Damn Damn Damn!!!B4 i left still gonna compensate the uniform at 40% price ,wat la,so kedekut,everyday help the company earn so much money,really hap pok,luckily i`ll not work whole life for such job,pity my colleague,some of them already stop studying n then gonna start working even without diploma cert.,tats the road they`ve choosen,just can wish them good luck,but to my incharges,curse them,huh!!!Today crazy,whole midvalley going crazy,so crowded ,like no need money buy things,luckily today be cashier din short money,huh,even though i let customer wait oso wun let money short,short money i rugi,gonna pay back,customer runaway,nvm,i no rugi,company rugi,n tat dun mean anything actually,coz wan customer just 0.001% profit relative to overall profit,n then company earn money,not me,besides company so hap pok,huh!!Should be i`ve already resigned at 31,but they asked me to stay till sunday,huh,shouldn`t be so good hearted,but they`re lack of staff now,very lack tat kind,so,now they scare wan day i dun come,haha,lets c,anyway i still will maintain my own pricip,i`ll always keep my words.Hey,since when i become so good hearted liao,really suspect is tat me??
Anyway,wan day more,i`ll stand for wan more day,n then i`ll enjoy my life,aftertat step in Uni,yes!!!wan month more,i`ve been waiting so eagerly for half year liao..Somemore my best friend come back liao,yeah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home