Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Late night..

Today,in the morning,my mood is quite good,went to the optical shop n find a new spec,a spec. i pay wif money i earned myself,quite happy wif tat,coz b4 tat my spec all are cheap wan and not so good.But actually i dun like spec n never like to be short sighted,to me my eye is the best part of my whole body,n i never like my eyes to be block by anything,even though eye glasses is transparent,n never light to c things clearly only through lens..stupid,tats y now i dun play computer games anymore..Anyway,getting a better spec will let me feel more comfortable..
Today should be my 4th day as a cashier in the shop,but today my "big sister",every new staff will have a senior to look after went back early.In the shop got 3 senior,a guy,seems like 25 or 26 like tat,dun quite like him,n then my "big sister" n the other senior,today only the guy senior there,n to be he`s really like an idiot,never believe the ability of others,as if i`m dummy,although maybe he is b4 tat..N then not willing to teach..Hey man,u`re really testing my patience,for ur age,working for so many years liao,still just a sales assistant,not being promoted,n u really looks like a dummies..For your performance,n ability,after few years u still are a promoter,wun be promoted,n ur life will ends up like tat..Really hate such kind of person..
Huh!!I`ve finish fa xie here..Of coz i wun let such person make me not happy of working,as other staffs there are just nice..
Another things i dun like now is the period waiting for ktm when working noon shift.In this shop,working noon shift,we start work late,but oso end work late.Normally most of the shops end work at 10,but for us we end at 10.30,so i have to wait for the last train which will arrive at 10.58,so have to wait 20 minutes more,n the train mostly will be delayed..Tat time i`m already exhausted,so just sit on the stairs waiting for the train..Aih!!!whenever i`m alone at midvalley ktm station at night waiting for train,i`ll think of her,the gal i used to c almost everyday in last jan n feb..not much hope to meet her again..as she din reply me for long time..two months more for her ns..Hope she enjoys the ns...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home