Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Impossible is nothing...

Yeah...Yes..I noe her at last,can`t describe the happiness..
Today went to find her during lunch break,b4 tat planned to go to her shop invite her to have lunch together wif my friend wei leng,but then my friend came late n then she`s already out,i think tat she already noticed i`m around there liao.Then my friend came n urged me to go ahead,then at last dare to speak out.Suprisingly,she agreed liao..Thanks for my friend,as long as she`s a gal,so she`s not so scared n i`m oso not so scare ,so can talk naturally liao..
She`s wan year younger,oso talk alot,the atmosphere is quite nice,n wan thing tat i noticed tat her body language or gerak-geri is very nice,tats could be the main reason make me wanna noe her,maybe she got learn ballet or dancing etc..
Just too bad tats her last day n she`ll be going for ns after two weeks to sarawak.Anyway if not i noe tat tats her last day i oso wun go n noe her..Tats the fate..
From wat i noe after tat from my friend de friend,she learn piano n ballet,hardly can meet people who likes art like tat.And my friend oso said nice to meet her..
Hope can keep in touch wif her wif the hp number,hopefully is a real number?Its nice to noe a friend like tat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home