Saturday, May 14, 2005

---

Yesterday was my offday,b4 tat found friends to redbox sing k,huh,wan fang4 fei ji the day b4 n then the other wan fang fei ji wan hour b4,wat la,huh,at last only me n the other ma lat lou walk around sg.wang area..just walk around two hours more then feel very sien liao,he dunwan to eat lunch,so i bring him to lrt then i went to pt.street myself,i prefer to walk alone than walking with somewan not too close,as i always change my mind,n i can go to anywhere i like,maybe be tats the "side effect" after being alone for sometimes after graduated,i`ve already learned to be lonely liao..i had some nafsu to eat Secret Recepi tat time,walking around petaling street,keep on thinking where`s the shop??Finally only i think of the place,nearby Hong Kong bank there`s a new Secret recepi,how could i forget the place as i used to pass by the place after school last time to change bus..so i went in the shop,n ordered two slice of cake n wan slice of apple pie,n then a vanila latte,the waitress seems shock as when i said i`m eating myself n asked me wheter i was changing my diet,dunno tat i like cakes there so much..so i stayed there for wan hour more,sambil eating sambil reading there,kinda enjoy,i`m thinking of if there`s a secret recepi at highland like Fraser`s hill with cold wheter,then it can be perfect..Anyway that meal cost me twenty more,i only afford to eat once a month..
In the evening,i went to commanwealth park nearby my house with my mum,a park which i like very much oso,seems like many people jogging there,n then oso not lack of pretty gals,so sambil walking around with my mum i sambil watch lenglui around..if go there at night is the best,but i dun dare to go alone as there maybe perompak there..
Today i started work in quite a happy mood,but few incident makes me mad after tat.First is i`ve request to off on 21 as i`ll have a gathering few weeks ago,n i oso reminded the incharge few days ago,n today she told me tat she`ve forgotten bout tat,what a good excuse,huh,n she herself will have five days anual leave next week,shit!!!Crazy,is tat the way to respect a staff,lets c,i can just take mc tat day n off for tat day,she can`t do anything on me,n i`ll never give co-operation next time,since tat without the job i wun die,n i`ve already wanna resign soon..lets c..no wander staffs who works previously said that they are happy with those previous in-charge but not the current..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home