Monday, April 25, 2005

Erghhhhhh

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huh!!!!Sien until i fat mou liao......Why the times always go so slow when u wan it to go fast??????
Feel like wanna go to beach n scream,but as long as there isn`t any beach at kl,so i scream here,at least better then scream somewhere else make people feel like i`m crazy..
1st is my job...Feel more n more tiring of serving customer everyday...As the shop emphasize much on customer service,have to greet every customer when they comes in,smile,n then push sales,....although i dun really wanna smile to them,arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wanna work,but dunwanna always wanna push sales,greeting is ok to me,but i hate pushing sales,coz me myself hate promoter who push sales on me,n now i have to be like tat....Besides,in this month quite a few accident happens in my shop,lost money,lost stock...Although those incidents does not happen on myself,but just feel like cannot trust anywan in the shop,as to protect sendiri..there must be somewan else in the shop got problem,stupid,makes the shop atmosphere not so good now...
2nd things,felt like i still dunwan to forget hui leng,although its nearly 2 months she went ns,n its so long since the last msg she`d replied..thinking of call her,but at last still din take any action,coz i dunwan myself to get hurt anymore,as i just noe her few weeks,although met her two months...just a dream...maybe...just wait until she comes back,then i`ll forget her,.....am i still putting some hope on her???I oso dunno,.....just feel sad evertime waiting for last train at midvalley ktm station...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home