Thursday, June 09, 2005

After resigned

Haha,should be sunday was my last day,but i din go to work tat day as my mum dun feel quite well,besides i oso dun feel like wanna work anymore,so i simply told them tat i was sick..
Yeah!!!Now i`m totally free ,can do wat i wan,in anytime,..no need to bond work,time anymore..i`ll still have wan month freedom on tat..anyway,its oso quite bored suddenly everything slow down so much,as my previous job was quite a busy job,can be very busy in weekend n public holiday,in this point,its has a good job nature,..just those in-charge,aih,suan liao,not my pasal anymore...so now,everyday i sleep more than ten hours,when i feel sleepy,i`ll just sleep,..sometimes play instruments,hmm,out of 3 instruments i noe,i love piano most now,although cello will always be my dream,coz guitar,more n more dun like liao,n dizi,a problem,..too loud the amplitude,harm my ears quite much,so practised more n more little...dun feel like wanna gave up the instrument,as it`ve been accompany me for so many years,n i love chinese orchestra..so i`ll just stuck some tissue into my ears b4 practise...
Another good news,..she`s back!!!at last i sms her..n only noe tat she came back not on 3 of june but 17th of may,coz she applied to come back earlier to study,alar..she said she went my shop to find me b4,but i wasn`t there,too bad,anyway,tats the fate..coz i oso met many friends unexpectedly when i was working ..she`s studying a-level at tar,little shocked tat she took further maths instead of just taking maths as she plan to study actuary science..quite a good choice..hehe..very happy to hear from her again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home