Thursday, June 30, 2005

Redang,here i come.....

啦...啦...啦...
啦...啦...啦...
我要你陪着我
看着那海龟水中游
慢慢的趴在沙滩上
数着浪花一朵朵.....
Yeah!!!!Finally,i can go Redang liao...Should be going there few weeks earlier,due to some problem,can`t go with friends,so now i`m going with my mum..Today I got all things settled,the booking,bus ticket...I can`t wait for the moment anymore...Yesterday i called the tour agent,they said this sat all rooms are fully booked,then today i called again,they said monday got,so i go on monday..n then i got all my salary liao,got little surprise,more than expected,yeah!!c money than i happy liao..afternoon took ktm from subang to putra station,then went to buy bus ticket,din buy intercity bus ticket b4,so i walk around,look at those bus de picture,actually their price not much different,n almost every bus company got bus to K.terrengganu,so I just c which bus new,nice n luxury,then i choose tat wan,at last I bought Konsortum Bus ticket,should be comfortable gua...although my body is here,but now my soul is at redang liao!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home