Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year

Today is another year,2006.This oso means that my second sem of 1st year will start soon.Many plans ahead,but oso have some difficulties on these plans.I wish to go for student exchange programme and minor in business.If i go for either one,that shouldn`t be much problem.For minoring,i just have to study harder.For the SEP(student exchange programme) ,is a bit harder,i need to gather funds and apply(the application is quite tedious).If i wanna go for both,i might not have enough time to clear all my modules in 4 years..Sigh..Things dun always go on the path u wish to or in such an ideal way..always need to be solved...so i`ll going to find my study advisor for some advise..
Oh ya,for the new year,din really celebrated,at night went to china town wif my friend for dinner,the tang1 yuan2 there really nice,should be the 1st food i feel very good in singapore,nice nice,nx time i`ll go to the store to eat again..then after tat walked to Clark Quay,a place beside river ,which full of pubs..Those pubs of coz,for higher level people,so expensive n i dun drink,my friends said tats the most happening clubing place in singapore for now,of coz then there`re many pretty gals who dress very nice..now realize tat pretty gals like to go clubing...then aftertat my friend wanna go to drink,then i went back myself,11.58pm just alight from mrt,when i climbed up to ground level,its already 1200am,so can hear fireworks ...Then aftertat went back to my room,then watch drama n on9..Feel like missing somewan,a malaysian in my hall,which i noe a few days after i was here...hmm...after christmas carol then she went back to Muar...I think my heart already got a place for her now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home