Thursday, November 17, 2005

Final Exam Day 1

Today will be my first final exam,kind of nervous,this might be a measure of wat i`ve learn in the past few months.For the midterm exam which was over,i din really did well and prepare well.Well,I was really distracted during the midterm,in this final,well,the situation is much more better,i understand wat the pace i should have on study,and become more determine and have stronger will.Due to the mistake i`ve made in the 1st month more ,I`ve to work even harder than before to compensate thing which I should study but i didn`t study,although it is tough,but to the least I`ve found the pace.These few week I`ve been working hard,well,hard enough for me to prepare for the final exam,no matter how the exam result will be,I`ll just take it,n wun feel sorry about myself..All the best to my friends,n me of coz who`re taking exam....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home