Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Regain Confidence

Today was my third war in NUS,maths mid-term exam...1st talk about serious matter...HEHE..out of three exam i`ve gone through,this is the exam tat makes me feel more relief,after the two exam tat i did here...hmm...at least got some mental support ....makes me feel a little more confidence about myself(hmm,i`m confidence on certain things,but still not confidence to noe gals),in academic ,perhaps it`ll be my turning point,now out of 6 modules i`ve in this sem,i only left physics not on pace with the lecture,hmm,it will not be an easy task to accomplish,but i have to face it,n have to conquer it,NO FEAR!!!!Left two more mid-term,both in the same day..Have to work hard,since tat during these few days b4 the exam will oso have to prepare for hall culture night(hehe,i`m performing again!!!)..
okie now talk bout nonsense,sth happened b4,n during the exam.I n my friends were waiting for the exam to start outside the hall,then,i was telling my friend bout a pretty gal in my lecture group,china gal,(since tat it is quite hard to find pretty gal in Engineering),then the exam is free seating,coincidently the gal is seating on the table beside,walau,today i`m so lucky then,but then,my lecturer came,shit,then he chased out all the people seating on the row which the gal was sitting at,huh,this maybe prove tat "happy hours pass by very fast",hmmm,too bad....anyway,it is oso good de,so i can concentrate in the exam,n this time i really did well,Yeah!!although the paper is quite easy,but the fact is i still did well!!!Yeah!!!Seems like i c light out of the canopy of darkness..haha..talk cork...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home