Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Late in midnight

These few days feel quite happy,in terms of study,coz i`ve made full use of my time to study what i ought to and suppose to,which have been left behind due to unproper planning n time management,hope the motivation will continues and i`ll be able to be on pace in every subject very soon.Of coz i`ll hope tat i`ll be ahead of the lecture,then learning will be perfect..

Since that the competition here really challenging ,now i dun really bother to compare my results with others,as long as i work hard enough,satisfied my own target ,then i`ll feel grateful..

Besides,I still can stop thinking of her,chia ling..why i`ll think of her?Since I know that it is almost impossible to success ,as there are so many people looking for her..There`re so many flowers in the garden,y her???Hmm,I dun really understand,maybe should let it be natural,dun think so much,observe people around me,maybe i`ll noe someone not expected to noe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home