Saturday, October 29, 2005

"Accidentally in love"

Hmm,wat a nice song,although quite long ago since the song was released,entertaining ,nice , n speak out the voice inside those people like me,who are lonely,n waiting for love,hahaha...actually wat i wanna say is,the song is really nice,creative,frank.....(wait till my volcabulary being enriched enough 1st then i can describe more)...
Talk bout my holiday...very happy tat I`m in the hall production team..means tat i`ll be staying in the hall for whole month semester break(i`ll be going home for one week),tats wat i plan to do so.Hall production is really wat i`m very interested in,I`ve interview for song writer,music director,instrumentalist in the previous round,quite angry bout the unfairness tat those position are dominated by the Rockers(one of the culture groups in hall),so then now I`m in stage crew...from job nature describe,is to built a stage from sketch n doing backstage job during performance,which will be a musical drama,quite fresh n intersting to me...but i might me tiring too coz have to work 12 hours 5 day per week in december,anyway,by staying in hall i can do more things which i tend to and able to do during holiday coz i`ll never have free time during semester.Besides tat,there``ll be chinese orchestra camp,which i joined to learn cello,n the choir i joined oso will be carolyning in a hotel nearby changi airport for wan week...interesting leh..i never celebrate christmas ,as well as singing in front of public...hahaha....never imagine tat i can sing...yeah!!!!!so my holiday will be a enriching wan!!!Looking forward for it...Anyway now i really have to concentrate n work very hard to archieve my target,to get 4.0 in the final,which is A- or B+,if i got it,i`ll really be very happy!!!Now I`m already working hard,perhaps I still can work harder,wat to do is not to waste too much time at unnecessary stuffs....
Feel better after bloging...have to study now....All the best to my friends who are taking final,A-level and Stpm soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home