Sunday, March 11, 2007

March Odysey

Yeah,today is our chinese orchestra performance.Early morning i prepared myself n went to UCC backstage to prepare.Wow when I was there there are a few of other cello bass player there preparing too.This concert to me is really more than words can be describe.Hmm my 1st very first big concert tat i cares much performing on UCC hall stage.An this concert means a lot to me.I started learning cello when i join NUS chinese orchestra n after one n half year struggle i finally manage to perform the pieces,those nice pieces,n performing with my favourite instrument:cello.And i think choosing to switch from di zi to cello is a correct decision.Cello is a more friendly instrument, n our cello/bass section is a good one.So many of us there n we are never alone.In contrast last time when I was playing Di zi it is so lonely,there are so few of dizi
n dizi is a loud instrument,means doesnt need so many player...
hmmm...
This is my 1st time performing as NUS chinese orchestra member n 1st time performing with cello in a concert.I made some mistake during performance,but I think I'd my best.This will be a start,n the future will be better..Thx everyone who involved in the concert n my friends who come to support.thx!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home