Wednesday, December 27, 2006

One of my 2006 goal comes to truth

YEah yeah YEAH!!!!
Today is the day which my year 2 semester 1 result will be released.In the morning i went back to my secondary school Chong Hwa independent High( KL ),to have a well ,small gathering.Quite unlucky at 1st. The bus transport system in KL has changed to Rapid KL system, which is sth similar to Singapore system,means tat the old numbers are all changed except for Metrobus. So i totally have to idea how to take bus to Chong Hwa, which is now needed to change bus if take from kl wif Rapid KL. So i walk around Cetral market area, n saw wan bus heading to Selayang, then the conductor say can go Jln Ipoh,so i n my friend just get on the bus. But then the bus not departing for 15minutes,so we get off the bus.But then 5 seconds after we left the bus,the driver get on the bus n took off....But then we managed to find the bus 43,which is still same as last time to get to my school.Then have a small gathering there,playing futsal.Well i dun like futsal,soccer and basketball,which most guys like,so i left them n walk around the school myself,hmm the school has change a bit, the pond is painted orange wif fountain now, then saw quite a lot of student came back for activities, n i recalled my nice old days in secondary school...then by the time walking around, heard somebody called me, hehe, i almost dun recognize them, my di zi junior in chinese orchestra, n they've grown much..then met a few more chinese orchestra member,n listened to their practice..hmm their skill still didn't improve much, especially di zi, the most out of pitch n loud instrument..feel guilty tat i din teach them well when i was the group leader,coz i'm loussy too..wahahaaa..aih.

Till the evening i went back home. Just nice, after 6pm, my result is out..so nervous to check my result..n then to my surprise tat i got 2A n 1 A+, hehe...1st time in my life in nus getting A, n a A+ which i never expect it,furthermore the 2A is my engine core module, further furthermore i got more than my goal which is above cap 4.0,.....so many miracles..Yeah!! got so many bonus..Hmm i did prepare for the exam, prepared harder than previous 2 sem, but still i'm lucky, coz the bell curve, n some modules i din really prepare tat well, n i only start study b4 exam n slacking in normal days, which is not good..so my nx year resolution, not to slack in normal days..time is precious..I'll appreciate time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home