Sunday, January 15, 2006

Stress!!!

These days seems like very black,everything seems not going smooth,and then everythings comes at the same time,loads of studies,hall activities,n her...sienz.....everyday have to face n overcome all these challenge...is tat a test for me,to test my ability on problems solving???Maybe i`ll feel more comfortable by thinking this way...Hopefully these problems will be solve as soon as possible....
Took wan self learning course on9,is about Self Development,talk bout time management,stress management bla bla bla....inside said tat,we have to understand wats our value,need and wants.Our daily life should reflect our value,n these only can archive my completing the needs...huh...i think now my daily life only reflecting 40 % of my value...Poor time management n stress management...Perhaps i should learn to say more "NO" ,do wat i want to n dun care bout others to much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home